Table of Contents
How to check zenith bank statement of account (online banking, mobile app)
Read my post on How to check zenith bank statement of account.
A bank statement is like a book of records for all your financial transactions on your bank account over a certain period of time i.e. when you make transfers and when you receive money, the proof of such transaction can usually be found on the statement of account/account statement.
Some banks usually send bank statements to their customers on a monthly basis to their email address, while some don’t.
There are several reasons you might need a bank statement, it may be because you want to apply for a visa, you want to apply for a loan or so many other reasons.
Usually you will need to go to the banking halls to get your statement of account printed out, they will ask you the duration and will usually charge you 50 naira to 100 naira per page.
In this post, I’m going to be writing on the following questions “How to check zenith bank statement of account online”, “How to get bank statement from zenith bank app”, “How do I get my bank statement from zenith app” and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to check zenith bank statement of account using the zenith bank app
To check your account statement, you need to follow the below instructions:
- Download the zenith bank app if you don’t already have it and register.
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the account number you wish to view your statement for.
- Click on “History” on the overview page
- Next is to select email statement and type in the date for which you want to view the statement for.
- Type in your email address and click on send statement
- You will receive an email from zenith bank which bears a file in pdf format, containing your account statement.
How to check zenith bank statement of account using the zenith online banking
To check your account statement using online banking, follow the below instructions:
- Visit the zenith bank internet banking page
- Login to your account
- Select the account type i.e. savings account, current account or a corporate account.
- Click on the account
- Select account summary and choose the account you wish to view the statement for.
- Select the range of date you wish to view.
- Download and print statement.
How to check Zenith bank account balance
To check your zenith bank account balance, dial *966*00# and follow the on-screen prompt.
Thank you for reading my post on How to check zenith bank statement of account, I hope I have helped you on this particular topic. If you still have questions or maybe you want to add something, the comments section is open to use.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.Follow us on social media