How to register and activate WEMA bank USSD transfer code
WEMA Bank has launched a mobile banking platform that allows you to send money, pay bills, send airtime, pay business colleagues, and more.
WEMA Bank’s official USSD code is *945#. You can use this USSD banking service to conduct daily banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile device. It’s simple, quick, and dependable.
If you would like to start enjoying/utilizing these mobile banking service (USSD CODE), Then read through to the end of this post as I will be showing you the full benefit off the Wema bank USSD code, how to transfer with it, how to recharge airtime and many more.
Without much further ado, let’s dive right in!
Requirement needed to activate the Wema bank USSD code
Before you can activate the Wema bank USSD service, you will need to have some requirements such as:
- A linked phone number to your Wema bank account
- A mobile phone (Android or IOS)
- Your ATM card or BVN
These are the three requirements you need to get started, if you have all these, follow the below guide to activate the USSD code services.
How to activate/register for the Wema bank USSD code
- On your mobile phone, dial *945 using the phone number linked to your Wema bank account
- You will see a prompt listing various options, just reply “0” and click send
- Another prompt will pop up, this time around, reply “2” and proceed
- You will now be asked to enter your Wema bank account, a 10 digit nuban number
- Grab your ATM card, and check the last four digit and enter it also
- Now, you will be asked to create a 4 digit pin that you will be using to authorize your account transaction, make sure to create a pin that will be hard to guess and keep it secure, anyone with this pin will be able to authorize transaction on your account
- Click on next and you will be done with the activation/registration process
Why you should register for the Wema bank USSD code service (The benefits)
- You can perform transactions without no internet connection required
- The USSD code is supported on all mobile phones
- It’s simple, quick, safe, and convenient.
- Transfer money without having to visit the bank
- Top up airtime and data
- Money withdrawal using your mobile phone
- Pay electricity bills
- Cable TV subscriptions
Wema bank USSD code commands strings
|*945*amount#||Top up airtime for self|
|*945*phone number#||Top up airtime for others|
|*945*4*BVN#||Link your BVN|
|*945*account number*amount#||Money transfer|
|*945*00#||Change authorization pin|
Wema bank USSD code daily transfer limit
The USSD service allows you to send a maximum of N20,000 per day. If you need to make a larger transfer, you can either use the Wema Bank Mobile app or go to a nearby branch for an over-the-counter transaction.
How to transfer money with USSD code
To begin, double-check that you’re using a phone number associated with your account. Dial *945*AccountNumber*Amount# to send money using the Wema Bank transfer code.
Follow the instructions on the screen. Select whether the transfer will be made to a Wema Bank account or to another bank account.
The transfer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you can only send money to other Nigerian banks.
Please keep in mind that the default limit is N20,000. You can increase your daily transfer limit to N500,000 by using the WemaMobile app, WemaOnline, or visiting the nearest branch.
Also, your debit card information is not required for this transaction. To validate the transfer, you only need your PIN that you created.
How to check account balance using the USSD code
Simply dial *945*0# and follow the onscreen instructions to check your account balance using this service. Please use a phone number that is already associated with your bank account to dial this code.
This method is quick, easy, and convenient. To check your balance, you don’t need to go to a bank or fill out any paperwork. There’s also no need to leave the comfort of your own home to check your balance at an ATM machine. After verification, our Wema account balances will be displayed or sent to you via SMS.
I hope this informative piece of content will guide you to activate the Wema bank USSD code service for your bank account. It is really useful when activated as you can perform tons of transactions with it without needing to visit the bank premises.
If you still have a question, kindly comment them down below, you can as well share this content to anyone else that might need this type of information it contains.Follow us on social media