Zerolend Airdrop (Claim $ZERO Tokens)

Zerolend Airdrop (Claim $ZERO Tokens)

Zerolend Airdrop (Claim $ZERO Tokens)

Zerolend is a decentralized, non-custodial liquidity protocol that enables users to participate as liquidity providers and borrowers. It is the largest lending market on L2s -Linea, zlSync, Manta, Blast, and XLayer. The platform uses a security system managed by Halborrn, Mundus Security, and PeckShield, enhancing platform safety.


Zerolend focuses on lending and borrowing to provide users with more opportunities in the DeFi market. Currently, the platform is giving 18% of its total token supply to early users and airdrop participants. In Addition, users must claim their tokens within 30 days of the Token Generation Event (TGE) on May 6, 2024.

Steps on How To Claim Zero Token

The following is the step-by-step process on how to claim Zero Token

Visit on your mobile
Click on Connect your wallet and select your wallet.
Once you are eligible, you would be able to see the number of ZERO tokens you can claim.
Click on Claim to transfer the token to your wallet.
Only Eligible users can claim 40% of the amount instantly, while the remaining 60% will be vested over 6 months.
Zerolend has allocated 18% of the total supply for airdrop, 13% of which has been reserved for earlyZERO, and the remaining 5% for ZERO Gravity participants.

 Read my post on rehold airdrop


Thank you for reading my post on Zerolend Airdrop (Claim $ZERO Tokens). Please remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share the post with your friends on social media.



Follow us on social media

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *