How to open a tbc wallet/account?
How to open a tbc wallet. The billion coin (tbc) is a digital currency just like bitcoin and ethereum that was launched in 2016. Its structure is very different from other cryptocurrencies.
Tbc founders claim that tbc value increases 1-5% daily, and its price is equal to the number of registered users i.e. Price = Number of verified users. This means that, if the number of tbc users is 1 billion, then the price is $1 billion euros.
According to the tbc website, it was created with a concept of ending poverty globally and bringing a sort of balance between the poor and the rich.
Tbc is a very controversial currency that splits opinion, some people believe it is a Ponzi scheme that is bound to crash once people stop joining the platform, while others believe it is a very valuable cryptocurrency.
Tbc is not listed on any of the popular cryptocurrency exchange or platforms, hence it cannot really be classified as a cryptocurrency.
In this blogpost, I am going to show you how to open a tbc wallet, on both PC and mobile, as well as some things you will need to know about the tbc wallet.
How to open a tbc wallet (PC users)
The below steps will show you how to open tbc wallet on PC
- You will need to visit the tbc official website https://tbc004.net.
- Click on the START NOW button or look for the LOGIN/SIGN UP button in the top right hand corner of the website. Make sure you read all the instructions on this page.
- In the next step, you will need to fill in all the required information like your name, email and also use a very strong password that you can easily remember later.
- Make sure you use a valid email, because an activation link will be sent to your email, which you will need to confirm by clicking on it or copying and pasting it on your web browser. If you didn’t receive confirmation message on your email, you can click on “Didn’t receive confirmation instructions” and another one will be sent to you.
- After confirming your email, you can then use your email and password to login to your account. You can also request for a new password, if you forget your old one, by clicking on “forgot password”.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your wallet dashboard that shows all your details, including how much tbc you have and all your transactions.
- To make any tbc transaction, simply go to your tbc transaction page.
How to open a tbc wallet (Android users)
Tbc does not have an official app on Google playstore, there are many fake tbc apps on playstore. The tbc app was either taken down by Google or maybe by the app creators.
Previously, you could create a wallet with the app on your android phone, but it’s no longer so. You can now only create one on your PC.
On the tbc forum, the admin said that the android users of the tbc wallet would no longer be able to gain access to their funds, if they did not transfer their funds to their tbc wallet in time.
- Your Tbc wallet can be suspended for up to 6 months without any warning if you break any of the agreement you made while creating a tbc wallet.
- The tbc user is prohibited from selling his/her tbc at discount rate.
- You might experience issues with your wallet, if you perform several transactions at the same time and do not wait for confirmation of some of the transactions, it might malfunction.
The billion coin is a very interesting system, the coin has gained a lot of popularity in the few years of its launch. Although not many people are fans of the coin, its users seem to believe in the project.
Tbc is not listed on any of the popular cryptocurrency exchange or platforms, this has made many people to label it a Ponzi scheme and not a real cryptocurrency.
The value of tbc can be hard to determine; this has made selling tbc to be very difficult.
Thank you for reading my blogpost on how to open a tbc wallet, if you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section and I will tend to it as soon as possible.
Remember to share with your friends on social media.
Thank you once again for reading.
Follow us on social media