Table of Contents
How to remove Easybuy security plugin?
Read all about how to remove Easybuy security plugin.
These days, the prices of mobile phones are all going up, most times, our preferred mobile phone is too expensive for us to pay at once. This is where Easybuy comes in, as it allows you to buy your dream mobile phone without having to pay all at once.
Easybuy is a mobile device financing platform that is operated by Palmcredit, it is a platform that enales you to buy your dream mobile phone, and rather than pay the full money at once, you get to pay in monthly installments.
Of course, you will have to pay interest monthly, but the interest is very small, that the difference from the original price is not that much.
If you want to know about how to remove Easybuy security plugin, then you will need to continue reading this post.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Easybuy is a platform that allows you to purchase a mobile phone and pay in installments usually from 3 months to 6 months. There is usually an interest on the amount you pay back, but it is usually as small as 0.2% every day.
What is the Easybuy security plugin?
This Plugin is usually installed in the phone by Easybuy in order to remind you to make payment if you have missed the deadline and also turn off the phone should you fail to pay the amount you owe.
Once you have exceeded the agreed date to make payment, you will not be able to use the phone, as it will go off automatically.
How to remove Easybuy security plugin?
Before I properly address this topic, I want to mention that, failing to pay the money you agreed with Easybuy after getting the phone is fraud and you definitely will be traced and be handed over to the authorities.
When you are buying a phone from Easybuy, they will usually require you to provide all your personal details, so you can be sure that they can trace you to your house if required.
However, if for some other reason, you want to remove the Easybuy security plugin on Android or iPhone, then you will need to perform what is known as Unlocking or Flashing.
Flashing your mobile phone will basically wipe out every setting on the phone and in the process, will also wipe out the Easybuy security plugin.
You should know that different phone has the different ways in which they can be Unlocked/Flashed, so you should search for the appropriate way to do that.
Another way to remove the Easybuy security plugin is by contacting the Easybuy customer care and if the phone has been fully paid for, they will remove the security plugin.
Easybuy customer care
If you want to get in touch with the easybuy customer care, you can do that via the following channels:
Phone number: +01-8888188, +2347043257113
How to buy a mobile phone on Easybuy?
If you want to learn how to buy a phone on Easybuy, I am going to be showing you in the next few steps:
- The first step to buying a phone on Easybuy is to locate an Easybuy agent. Easybuy has agents on ground that help sign up people unto the platform. These agents can usually be found in different shops where mobile phones are being sold, and all you have to do is locate one of them. Their agents are uniquely identified by their Easybuy branded shirts.
- Once you have located your Easybuy agent, the next step is to pick the phone that you want to buy. Easybuy has support for the likes of Infinix, Tecno, Samsung, iPhone, Huawei and many others.
- You will also need to register with the Easybuy agent by providing details like phone number, address, salary information, bank verification number, debit card details, company name and more.
- You will be required to pay at least 30% of the device price as a deposit, and the loan tenure will be decided, which can be 3 months or 6 months.
- You will have to provide four people whose words Easybuy will take as collateral.
- Behind the scenes, Easybuy will pay the full amount of the device to the store on your behalf, while awaiting your future repayment.
- The next step is to download and login to the Easybuy mobile app. After logging in, you are expected to set up your loan repayment i.e. adding your debit card to enable the platform to automatically debit your account once its due date.
- You can as well decide to pay before the due date.
Thank you for reading my How to remove Easybuy security plugin? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more updates straight to your inbox.
Thank you once again for reading.
Follow us on social media