How to change MTN MIFI Password?
Read all about How to change MTN MIFI Password.
To change your MTN MIFI Password, you will need to login to the admin screen. Follow the below instructions:
- Visit http://192.168.8.1 to login to the admin screen on your browser
- GO to settings tab and expand the “System” dropdown MENU
- Click on “Modify password option”
- Your old password will be required before you can create a new one
- Once you input your old password, you can then change your password
If you want to change the Passkey that is attached to the hotspot, then:
- GO to WLAN menu under settings
- Select Basic settings to choose or edit SSID (Security mode & WPA pre-share key for a new hotspot key)
About MTN MIFI?
The MTN Broadband MiFi connects up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices at the same time – Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, Game Consoles, Smart TVs, etc.
The Broadband MiFi, which can be used for homes or small businesses, is now available at N8,000 when you walk into any of MTN stores to purchase or at N7,500 when you order online.
MTN Broadband MiFi Offers: ·
- FREE 30GB data (valid for 30 days) upon purchase and activation.
- Nursery data bonus within the first six (6) months of activation
- Internal battery for mobility
- Connect anywhere across the country, in 3G and 4G coverage areas, at fast speeds
- Dedicated MiFi bundles (below) and access to our mobile data bundles
Thank you reading my post on How to change MTN MIFI Password? If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more cryptocurrency information.
Thank you for reading once againFollow us on social media