e-Oracle.com review (Espian global investment new domain address)
Read all about e-oracle.com in this eoracle review
These days, there are so many ways to make money online. It almost seems as if there is a new platform that comes out each day, promising you a way to earn money daily.
Some of these platforms are not worth your time or money, while some of them can be very profitable, albeit in a short period of time.
ESPN global which is the mobile e-sports platform based in UK, and is run by ESPN global corporation limited, headquartered in Poland has rebranded and is now called “e-oracle”.
If you attempt to visit the ESPN global investment website, you will be redirected to the new domain address which is https://e-oracle.com.
In this e-oracle review, I am going to be writing about everything you will need to know about this platform under the following sub-topics “Is eoracle legit?”, “Is eoracle scam?”, “eoracle login”, “eoracle register” and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
What is E-oracle?
e-Oracle is an educated global community using a proprietary and innovative decentralized platform to access a highly vetted pipeline of blockchain startups, The e-Oracle Use Case. The e-Oracle User is sharing in a unique wealth building model that exponentially distributes knowledge and wealth.
e-Oracle unites the cryptocurrency industry with the Online Gaming sector. Take your place, start earning rewards.
eOracle’s Compensation Plan
eOracle affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
eOracle offers four investment tiers, each with seven levels within the tiers.
- ECN token investment
- ECN token investment + staking
- ECN token investment + staking + daily ROI
- ECN token investment + staking + higher daily ROI
To keep thing simple, I’m going to refer to these as Plans 1 to 4.
Here are the seven levels within each of eOracle’s four investment tiers:
- Plan 1 – Single $50, Ace $150, Ace Plus $350, Herald $750, Guardian $1550, Crusader $3150 and Commander $6350
- Plan 2 – Single $89, Ace $267, Ace Plus $623, Herald $1335, Guardian $2759, Crusader $5607 and Commander $11,303
- Plan 3 – $127, Ace $381, Ace Plus $889, Herald $1905, Guardian $3937, Crusader $8001 and Commander $16,129
- Plan 4 – Single $239, Ace $717, Ace Plus $1673, Herald $3585, Guardian $7409, Crusader $15,057 and Commander $30,353
At the time of publication only returns paid across the “Single” level have been disclosed:
- Plan 1 – $5 in ECN tokens monthly for 12 months
- Plan 2 – $20 in ECN staked plus another $19 in ECN tokens
- Plan 3 – 80 cents a day for 365 days
- Plan 4 – $2 a day for 365 days
This gives you an idea of what each plan offers. Note that each Plan tier bundles what’s offered at the lower tiers as well.
Plans 1 and 2 are tied to ECN tokens and receiving more each month. Plans 3 and 4 are quoted in USD but given the “mining” ruse, are likely to pay out ECN equivalents too.
As investment levels rise across each plan, so too do the rewards and returns paid out (again specifics haven’t been disclosed).
The MLM side of eOracle pays on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
eOracle Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within eOracle’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Ace – recruit two affiliates, placed one on both sides of the binary team
- Herald – recruit and maintain six Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed three on both sides of the binary team
- Guardian – recruit and maintain fourteen Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed seven on both sides of the binary team
- Crusader – recruit and maintain thirty Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed thirty on both sides of the binary team
- Commander – recruit and maintain sixty-two Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed thirty-one on both sides of the binary team
- Valorant – recruit and maintain two hundred Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed one hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Legend – recruit and maintain five hundred Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed two hundred and fifty on both sides of the binary team
- Relic – recruit and maintain one thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed five hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Almighty – recruit and maintain two thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed one thousand thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Conqueror – recruit and maintain five thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed two thousand five hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Titan – recruit and maintain ten thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed five thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Immortal – recruit and maintain twenty thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed ten thousand on both sides of the binary team
The Quick Master rank is time-sensitive, requiring eOracle affiliates to qualify as an Ace within 72 hours of signing up.
The Quick Master ranks sits between Legend and Relic in the list above.
eOracle pays a 5% referral commissions on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Note that referral commissions start from the third recruited affiliate.
eOracle pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day eOracle tallies up new investment volume (Plans 1 to 4) on both sides of the binary team.
A cycle is generated when $50 is matched on both sides.
eOracle affiliates earn $5 to $25 per cycle generated, based on rank:
- Ace to Legend – $5 per cycle capped at $150 a day
- Quick Master and Relic – $6 per cycle capped at $300 a day
- Almighty – $7 per cycle capped at $420 a day
- Conqueror – $8 per cycle capped at $560 a day
- Titan – $10 per cycle capped at $800 a day
- Immortal – $25 per cycle capped at $2500 a day
To register on e-oracle, you will need to follow the below instructions:
- Visit the official website https://e-oracle.com
- Click on the MENU in the top right hand corner
- Click on SIGN UP
- Input the required details like first name, last name, username, email address, password, country, mobile number, gender, date of birth and referral
- Click on SIGN UP
To login on e-oracle, you will need the following
Is e-Oracle legit?
e-Oracle is just a rebrand of ESPN global investment, and seeing as the initial platform did not do all that well, it safe to assume that this one won’t either.
At the end of the day, if you decide to invest in this scheme, make sure you do so with money you can afford to lose, incase things don’t go as planned.
You can leave your reviews in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading my e-Oracle review. If you have any comment or question, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again for reading.Follow us on social media