1 TWT to naira (How much is one Trust wallet token in naira?)
Read all about TWT price in naira.
What is (TWT)?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users.
In this post, I am going to answer the following questions “How much is 1 TWT in naira?”, “TWT price”, “TWT to naira”, “1 TWT to naira”.
1 Trust wallet token (TWT) = 367.44 NGN
1000 TWT to naira
100 TWT to naira
10 TWT to naira
2000 TWT to naira
4000 TWT to naira
500 TWT to naira
What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
- Governance token 95 that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet repository 516.
- Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.
- Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.
- DApp reviews and promotions to incentivize developers to work on DApps that contribute to further adoption of Web 3.0 on mobile devices.
- Affiliate and bounty rewards, the token can be converted to BNB or ETH, that can be used for Network Fees.
- Vouching and User reputation, users will be able to vouch for developers of products they enjoy to show the quality of the product to the rest of the Trust Ecosystem
Where can I get TWT?
- TWT BEP2 has been officially listed on Binance DEX 725.
- Binance has listed TWT 53 in the Innovation Zone and will open trading for TWT/BTC, TWT/BUSD and TWT/USDT trading pairs at 2021-01-27 8:00 AM (UTC).
- You can trade TWT BEP2 and BEP20 via built-in DEX of the Trust Wallet app.
- PancakeSwap has enabled trading of TWT BEP20.
Thank you for reading my post on TWT (Trust wallet token) to naira. If you have any comment or question, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again for readingFollow us on social media