Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal (How to withdraw money without ATM card)
Read all about Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal.
There are times when you will want to withdraw from an ATM without your ATM card, this could be as a result of many reasons, probably you forgot your card or maybe you just don’t like using an ATM card because of security reasons.
With the cardless withdrawal option, you don’t need to panic if you are not with your ATM card and you need to withdraw money.
The entire process is very quick and it doesn’t take long, if you know what you are doing. The transaction limit is 20,000 naira on a single transaction.
In this post titled “Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal”, I am going to be writing about all you will need to know about how to perform fidelity bank cardless withdrawal using USSD.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Things to note about the Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal
- Single transaction limit is 20,000 naira, while daily limit is 100,000 naira.
- It works with phone registered with fidelity bank
- You can send details of transaction to a third party without compromising your account or debit card details
- It is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Follow the below process to perform fidelity bank cardless withdrawal:
- Dial *770*8*Amount# on your registered sim card
- Follow the on screen instructions to generate the one-time password (OTP).
- Once you have generated the OTP, locate the nearest ATM
- On the ATM, press enter button or any button on the ATM
- Select paycode
- Enter your OTP and complete the next instructions
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal, then your ATM card pin.
- Wait patiently for your cash
With the above, you should be able to perform Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal easily, so next time when you don’t have your ATM card, don’t panic, just follow the above instructions to easily withdraw money.
Thank you for reading my post on Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more updates.
Follow us on social media