How To Check Data Balance On Glo MiFi
Read my post on how to check data balance on glo mifi
MiFi is a portable wireless router that acts as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot for any of your devices such as phones, computers, smart tv and tablets. However, Glo MiFi is a portable router that allows its users to connect up to 10 different devices at the same time without compromising the browsing speed.
Glo is a multinational telecommunication company founded in 2003, and its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the second largest mobile network operator in Nigeria; it provides high-speed internet services and more reliable and cheaper telecom services.
Moreover, Glo is also known as the Grandmaster of data because they offer the cheapest data plans compared to other network providers. They offer extra free data and talk time on every recharge made on your Glo sim for both new and existing customers.
This article will discuss how to check the data balance on Glo MiFi and the benefits of Glo MiFi.
How To Check Glo MiFi Data Balance
There are various ways to check your data balance on your Glo MiFi;
- Through Glo App
The following are steps to check your data balance using the Glo app;
- Download the Glo Cafe app on your play store for android or app store for iPhone
- Register the number used on the MiFi
- Input the verification code sent to the number
- Click on check data balance option on the app
- Through MiFi Web Management
All MiFi have a web management interface. The following are steps to check your data balance using this method;
- Open your web browser
- Enter the IP address 192.168.8.1
- Input your MiFi username and Password (your details are written in the battery compartment of your MiFi)
- Click on the home tab
- Click on manage account
- Click on the data balance option
- Through USSD
The following are steps to check your data balance using the USSD code
- Insert your sim into a phone
- Dial *127*0# to check your data balance
Benefits of Glo MiFi
- Glo MiFi costs N13,500 from all Glo outlets.
- Glo offers 30GB of free data on activation, valid for 30 days and an additional 5GB of data on purchasing a data plan above N5000 for six months.
- Glo MiFi battery life lasts 6 hours with a standby time of up to 350 hrs.
- It offers downloads and upload rates of up to 150mbps for each device.
- No software download or updating is required.
What is the USSD code to buy Glo data?
Dial *777# on your phone and follow the option best suited for you.
How many GB is Glo 1500?
Glo offers you 4.1GB of data for N1500 for the monthly data plan. However, Glo special plan offers 7GB of data weekly.
How can I get free 10GB of data on Glo?
Glo offers free 10GB to existing customers to upgrade their 3G SIM to 4G and a 25% data bonus on subsequent data purchases.
How do I know my current Glo plan?
Dial #100# on your phone to check your current Glo plan.
Conclusion: How To Check Data Balance On Glo MiFi
Glo offers the cheapest data plan in Nigeria compared to other network providers, which is why many Nigerians are attached to Glo’s internet service. Glo MiFi allows you to avoid the use of cellphone data, and it can be used at home or in small businesses.
Additionally, if you have several devices that need to be connected to the internet, instead of buying a subscription for each device, get a MiFi and then connect all your device to it. In other words, it helps to reduce the cost of subscriptions for multiple devices.
I hope you got a lot of helpful information from this article. Please share and comment.
Follow us on social media