MetaFlokiShiba bot airdrop (FREE Airdrop of 25 million $FLOKI)

MetaFlokiShiba bot airdrop (FREE Airdrop of 25 million $FLOKI)

MetaFlokiShiba bot airdrop (FREE Airdrop of 25 million $FLOKI)

Read all about MetaFlokiShiba airdrop bot.

Follow the below instructions to get 25 million $FLOKI:

  1. Click on the link http://t.me/metaflokishiba_bot?start=210376091b0b0b6f230946753a19e75b
  2. Start the bot
  3. Complete the below task to take part in this airdrop
  4. Join the telegram group https://t.me/METAFLOKISHIBA_OFFICIAL_GROUP
  5. Join the telegram channel: https://t.me/METAFLOKISHIBA_OFFICIAL_CHANNEL
  6. Follow the twitter account and retweet the pinned post https://twitter.com/metaflokishiba
  7. Submit your twitter username
  8. Submit your BEP20 wallet address from trust wallet
  9. You will get 25 million $FLOKI once you have completed all the above tasks
  10. Copy your referral link and share, you will get 5 million $FLOKI for each referral you get

METAFLOKISHIBA Airdrop details

Read my MetaCity airdrop post

Airdrop: 5 trillion $FLOKI ($1,000,000)

Value: 25,000,000 $FLOKI ($50)

Referral: 5,000,000 $FLOKI ($10)

Distribution: Within 1-3 days

Network: Binance smart chain

Symbol: $FLOKI

Contract: 0XA6bCDf134AA42F171d796A96234F8D95Bfd7FDc7

Unlock: April 26, 2022

METAFLOKISHIBA Token sale

Special round

Start date: January 12 2022

End date: January 22 2022

Amount: 20,000,000,000,000 $FLOKI

Price: $0.00000001

Public sale round 1

Start date: jan 23 2022

End date: Feb 23 2022

Amount: 40,000,000,000,000 $FLOKI

Price: $0.000000025

Public sale round 2

Start date: Feb 24 2022

End date: Mar 24 2022

Amount: 40,000,000,000,000 $FLOKI

Public sale round 3

Start date: Mar 25 2022

End date: Apr 25 2022

Amount: 40,000,000,000,000 $FLOKI

Price: $0.000000045

METAFLOKISHIBA Story

Hi, I’m MetaFlokiShiba. This Is My Story! Thanks to Elon Musk’s tweets, my brothers – Floki and Shiba Inu – have gained global recognition and received so much love. I might be little-known now.

But things are changing. With a clear strategic plan, MetaFlokiShiba will be emerging as the top dog meme cryptocurrency – or at least achieving the goal of $0.001 per coin and becoming greater than Metaverse, Floki, and Shiba – combined!

We will burn 50% tokens and use our profit to buy-back and burn 30% more (burnt total: 80%) to achieve growth target, turn $FLOKI into a private monetary system serving global financial ecosystems, and develop an independent private chain to minimize the transaction fee. Will you help me? Your beloved furry friend, MetaFlokiShiba.”

MetaFlokiShiba roadmap

Read my METAWAR airdrop post

PHASE 1

LAUNCH METAFLOKISHIBA PROJECT

Launch Social Media (Telegram, Twitter, Medium…) – Apply for Listing on Pancakeswap – Launch Airdrop Program – Start Marketing Campaign on Social Media – 50.000 Members on Telegram Group.

PHASE 2

START ICO PROGRAM

Apply for Listing on CMC – Submit Audit on Certik – Apply for Listing on CoinGecko – Apply for Voting on Coinvote – 200.000 Members on Telegram Group.

PHASE 3

BOOST COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & EXPANSION

Start Influencer Marketing Push Campaign – Burn Token – List on CMC – List on Coinvote – List on Coingecko – 400.000 Members on Telegram Group – 400.000 Holders

PHASE 4

HOLD COMPETITIONS

Distribute Giveaways and Prizes – 1.000.000 Members on Telegram Group – 1.000.000 Holders – Re-Design Website – List on Top Exchanges.

MetaFlokiShiba features

COMMUNITY-OWNED

We believe in the power of decentralization. METAFLOKISHIBA is by community and for community, fairly launched, with only 6% team tokens. METAFLOKISHIBA holders will receive more and more power to steer our project.

HOLD & EARN

You just need to hold and earn passive rewards from METAFLOKISHIBA. 2% of each transaction will be distributed among all diamond hand token holders.

ACTIVE DEV TEAM

METAFLOKISHIBA is an ambitious team. Get ready to fly to the Moon!

MetaFlokiShiba Tokenomics

TOKEN SALE: 14%

BURN: 50%

MARKETING: 4%

CEX RESERVE: 10%

TEAM: 6%

RESERVE: 4%

REDISTRUBUTED: 2%

INITIAL LIQUIDITY: 10%

Is METAFLOKISHIBA legit?

Only time will tell. Cryptocurrency is a high risk investment, so before you go into it, make sure you study up on it, and as always, only invest what you can afford to lose.

You can leave us a comment below in the comment section.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading my MetaFlokiShiba bot airdrop (FREE Airdrop of 25 million $FLOKI) post. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.

Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.

Thank you once again.

Follow us on social media

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *