Tips & strategies that will help you to earn money through bitcoin
Before we discuss the strategies and tips that will help you to earn through Bitcoins, we first need to know the sources from where you can buy this crypto-currency.
Earlier due to the high volatility of Bitcoin currency, the potential investors were only those with in-depth knowledge of crypto-coding and the global financial market. Today, people understand the concept of Bitcoin and it is easily accessible on various online platforms and exchanges. As a result, the number of people who want to invest in Bitcoin trading is rapidly growing. The main sources from where you can buy Bitcoins are:
- Cryptocurrency exchange: You can choose a reliable exchange to buy Bitcoin with your fiat currency. A transaction fee is charged for each trading. Payment can be done through credit cards or bank transfers. There are many exchanges available such as Coinbase, Gemini, and Binance.
- Investment brokerage: Both stocks and Bitcoins can be traded on this platform for a fee. Some agencies like Robinhoodeven allow trading without taking any commission and they have become highly popular.
- Payment services: In a recent development, online payment apps have started allowing buying and selling of Bitcoins. But what these apps have to offer is limited compared to that of exchanges and brokerages. For example, you can buy Bitcoin from PayPal.
- Cryptocurrency ATM or store: They function like any normal ATM, the only difference being that instead of fiat money, Bitcoins are available here. To locate a cryptocurrency ATM in your vicinity, you can take the help of Coin ATM Radar. Some retail stores buy and sell bitcoins. Apps like CoinMap can help you locate one.
- Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners: Yon can buy Bitcoins directly from the owners. There are some platforms available where you can find some sellers and you can buy Bitcoin from them.
In addition to the above-mentioned sources, you can also find some sources from where you can earn Bitcoin at free of cost. For example, you can find some online gaming platforms where you can win Bitcoin as prize.
How can you earn money from Bitcoin?
People are investing in Bitcoin with so much fervor with the hope of earning quick cash. But this is not as easy as it looks. Once you have Bitcoins, to make your venture profitable you need to identify the tips and strategies that will help you earn money. We are discussing some of them:
- Bitcoin mining: Bitcoin mining involves the use of complex computer codes to create a safe cryptographic system. Miners solve transaction-related algorithms that check bitcoin transactions. They compete against each other to unravel mathematical operations called hashes. In return, they are rewarded with Bitcoins. If you are tech-savvy, then you can start your mining business to earn Bitcoin as a reward.
- Crypto staking: This involves the process of locking up Bitcoin holdings to earn rewards or earn added interest. The reason for you being rewarded is that blockchain puts your holdings to work. They become part of a process called Proof of Stake which is a way to ensure that all crypto transactions are verified and secured.
- Day trading: It is the most commonly used short-term trading strategy based on the buying and selling of Bitcoins on the same day. Traders speculate on financial products and assets in a span of a day. Day traders aim to gain from market volatility. They use Technical Analysis (TA) to design their strategies.
- Buy and hold Bitcoin: It is also popularly known as “Hodling”. Buy-and-hold investors hold their Bitcoin assets for a longer period to gain from the long-term increase in its value. It offers them more safety as their assets are protected against short-term volatility and remain unaffected by the fluctuations in the crypto market. It also ensures that they do not “buy high and sell low”.
- Earn interest on your Bitcoins: To earn interest, you need to open a Savings Account with a cryptocurrency lending platform. Most platforms offer 3% -8% annual interests on Bitcoin but it also varies depending on the number of Bitcoins you deposit.
Earning from Bitcoin investments is possible but only proper knowledge gives you the empowerment to decide correctly as to how much you should invest without taking any unnecessary risks. Now there are some user-friendly platforms like the check btc profit site App available, from where you can buy Bitcoin.Follow us on social media