How to get FREE 1000 naira on Cowrywise
Read all about how to get FREE 1000 naira on Cowrywise.
Follow the below instructions to get 1000 naira on Cowrywise.
- Click on the link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/MudiabUq
- Input your email address
- Input your first name, surname, phone number and password
- Click on the box showing “Get your FREE 1000 naira”
- Choose “Regular savings”
- Choose “No I want to save when I want to”
- Enter the amount to pay, type 500
- Choose three months’ plan
- Choose payment by transfer
- Transfer the 500 naira into the account displayed, and click on “I have paid”
- You’ll receive a welcome bonus of 1,000 naira instantly, and that’ll make your balance to be 1,500 naira.
- The next step is to copy your referral link and invite people. You’ll earn 1,000 naira each time you successfully refer someone.
- The next pay day in 31st of December.
What is Cowrywise?
Cowrywise is an online platform where you can save and invest without stress. That is, you can save anytime, anywhere even at the convenience of your home.
It also has an automated option where all you need to do is set the amount and time according to how you want it. And you also receive interest where you can withdraw when it matures.
Cowrywise was founded in the year 2017 by Razak Ahmed who is the CEO, Edward Popoola the chief technology officer and Feyisayo Shonubi who is in charge of Product design.
This platform is located in Nigeria at 5C Rev. Ogunbiyi St, Ikeja Lagos.
Is Cowrywise legit?
Cowrywise is a registered platform, it is monitored by SEC and Meristem Trustee Limited. It is also registered with Lagos State Government as a cooperative and also with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Cowrywise is run and operated by professionals with lots of experience. With these, you can be rest assured that your investment and money is secured.
Thank you for reading my How to get FREE 1000 naira on Cowrywise. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.Follow us on social media