GTbank fingerprint withdrawal (How to withdraw money from GTbank ATM with your fingerprint)
Read all about GTbank fingerprint withdrawal.
Do you know you can withdraw money from a GTbank ATM without using your ATM card or any withdrawal reference number?
Many people don’t know about GTbank fingerprint withdrawal, while some that do are not willing to try something new.
The fingerprint withdrawal is a new feature available on select GTbank ATMs to give you access to your money at any time, even when you don’t have your card or your phone.
This method is very easy to use and doesn’t take much time.
In this post titled “GTbank fingerprint withdrawal”, I am going to be showing you how to perform GTbank fingerprint withdrawal.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to withdraw money from GTbank ATM with your fingerprint?
To perform GTbank fingerprint withdrawal, follow the below instructions:
- Locate any GTbank ATM nearest to you with thumbprint attached hardware
- Press the “Enter” button on the ATM
- Select the “Fingerprint withdraw option”
- Enter the phone number of your account and click proceed.
- Place your right thumb on the hardware thumbprint for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Remove your hand and click on “Proceed”
- Enter “Amount”, then press “Enter” button to proceed/
- Your cash will be dispensed and the transaction completed.
Thank you for reading my post on GTbank fingerprint withdrawal (How to withdraw money from GTbank ATM with your fingerprint). If you have any comment or question, you can leave it below in the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for more cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again for reading.
Follow us on social media