How to request/check GTbank statement of account
Read my post on how to check GTbank statement of account.
A bank statement is like a book of records for all your financial transactions on your bank account over a certain period of time i.e. when you make transfers and when you receive money, the proof of such transaction can usually be found on the statement of account/account statement.
Some banks usually send bank statements to their customers on a monthly basis to their email address, while some don’t.
There are several reasons you might need a bank statement, it may be because you want to apply for a visa, you want to apply for a loan or so many other reasons.
Usually you will need to go to the banking halls to get your statement of account printed out, they will ask you the duration and will usually charge you 50 naira to 100 naira per page.
In this post, I am going to be writing about how to check/request your GTbank statement of account under the following sub-topics “How to check GTbank statement of account using USSD”, “How to check GTbank statement of account via GTconnect”, “How to check GTbank statement of account via internet banking”, “How to check GTbank statement of account via email address”, How to check GTbank statement of account via mobile app”, “How to check GTbank statement of account via customer support” and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to check GTbank statement of account using USSD
To check your Gtbank statement of account via GTbank USSD 737:
- Dial *737*51*33#
- Input your email address
- Input your USSD transaction PIN
How to check GTbank statement of account via GTconnect
To check GTbank statement of account via GTconnect , simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within a few minutes they will forward it to you.
You should send the email with the email address registered with the bank account you are requesting the statement of account for.
How to check GTbank statement of account via internet banking
To request your statement of account with this method, make sure you have registered with Gtbank internet banking:
- Login to your internet banking, using your user ID and password
- Click on “Account statement”
- Use the drop down button on “Select account” field to choose the account you intend to generate the report.
- Use the dropdown button on “Period” field to select the desired period.
- Click on GO
- Once the report is generated, use the drop down button on “Export format” to select a format and click on “Export format”.
How to check GTbank statement of account via email address
Gtbank usually sends their customers monthly statement of account via email usually at the end of the month or the beginning of a new one.
All you have to do is to check your email address for the month you require and download the pdf file.
How to check GTbank statement of account via mobile app
To check your statement of account using this method, make sure you have the mobile app downloaded and you have registered for Gtbank mobile banking.
- Login to the mobile app using your user ID and password
- Click on My services
- Click on statement request
- Select the account number, the starting date and the end date which you want to view the account statement
- Click on the SUBMIT button and Gtbank will send the account statement to your email address.
How to check GTbank statement of account via customer support
You can call the following Gtbank customer support numbers to request for your statement of account:
+234 802 900 2900
Other methods to get your Gtbank account statement of account
As a last resort, you can always walk into the nearest Gtbank branch and request for your statement of account, they will ask you the duration and will usually charge you 50 naira to 100 naira per page.
How to send your statement of account to other banks/financial institutions?
Via internet banking
- Login to your internet banking with your user Id and password
- Click on My accounts
- Click “Send statement to third party”
- Click “New request”
- Select “start & end date”
- Select the account to debit and account to generate statement
- Confirmed that the details inputted are accurate.
- Enter the answer to your secret question
- Enter Token code
- Click on the submit button to send generated statement to your preferred any other bank or financial institution.
Via Mobile banking
- Login to your mobile app using your user ID and password
- Slide your finger on your mobile phone to display outstanding items
- Click “Requests” option on the “Banking” module
- Click “Send statement to third party”
- Click “New requests”
- Select destination
- Select start and end dates
- Select account to debit and account to generate statement
- Confirm all the details captured are correct
- Click on continue
- To authenticate your request, enter “Token code” or 4-digit PIN
- Click the “DONE” button to send generated statement to your preferred any other bank or financial institution.
Thank you for reading my post on How to check GTbank statement of account, I hope I have helped you on this particular topic. If you still have questions or maybe you want to add something, the comments section is open to use.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.Follow us on social media