How to check your access bank statement of account (without going to the bank)
Read my post on how to check your access bank statement of account.
A bank statement is like a book of records for all your financial transactions on your bank account over a certain period of time i.e. when you make transfers and when you receive money, the proof of such transaction can usually be found on the statement of account/account statement.
Some banks usually send bank statements to their customers on a monthly basis to their email address, while some don’t.
There are several reasons you might need a bank statement, it may be because you want to apply for a visa, you want to apply for a loan or so many other reasons.
Usually you will need to go to the banking halls to get your statement of account printed out, they will ask you the duration and will usually charge you 50 naira to 100 naira per page.
In this post, I am going to be writing about all the ways to check your access bank statement of account under the following sub-topics “Check access bank statement of account by USSD”, “Check access bank statement of account via email”, “Check access bank statement of account via internet banking”.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
How to Check access bank statement of account by USSD?
To check your access bank statement of account, you will need the following:
- Access bank account number
- Mobile phone number registered with your access bank account.
Follow the below instructions to check your access bank statement of account:
- Dial the access bank code *901# on the mobile number registered with your access bank account.
- Select option four and press send
- Choose option four again for enquiry services
- Next reply with 1 for “Mini statement”
- Follow the next instructions and get your bank account statement
- You will receive the statement of account to your phone instantly.
You can use this method to check your bank account statement, as it does not come with any charges.
How to check access bank statement of account via email?
You can also check your access bank account statement by email. Send an email requesting your access bank statement of account to Contactcenter@accessbankplc.com
How to Check access bank statement of account via internet banking
Another method to check your access bank statement of account is by internet banking:
- Download the access bank mobile app from Google playstore or iOS app store.
- Register an account and login
- Go to your account and select account statement
- Choose the duration that you want to see, and it will be shown to you.
Thank you for reading my post on How to check your access bank statement of account, I hope I have helped you on this particular topic. If you still have questions or maybe you want to add something, the comments section is open to use.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.Follow us on social media